Call of the Wild 13.07.22
Call of the Wild is based in the Brecon Beacons National Park, a winner of Team Building Company of the Year and Welsh Small Business of the Year and we have been running highly successful school/college residentials for the last 20 years.
Activities are based in and around the National Park and the children/pupils are kept busy during their stay, evenings included.
- ‘Call of the Wild’ – is one of the UK’s leading providers of outdoor activity School and College Residentials.
- Our fully qualified instructors actively encourage the students to expend as much energy and enthusiasm as possible throughout their stay with us.
- Call of the Wild is AALS accredited - Safety is our priority
- Accessible – Just 20 minutes off the M4 at junction 45
- Famous for our friendly and professional staff
- Wide cross-section of exhilarating activities to suit varying ages and abilities
- Children are entertained during the day and the evenings
- Activities take place at natural sites, most of which are within the National Park itself
- There are a range of set itineraries and we also tailor-make courses to suit your individual requirements
- Sole use of facilities for your groups
- Superb, converted Welsh Farmhouse set in 73 acres within the National Park and our village-based bunkhouse, with en suite rooms
A typical itinerary may include the following activities: Team Challenges, Climbing and Abseiling, Gorge Walking, Night Walk, Campfire Evenings, Environmental projects, Waterfall or Hill Walking, Canoeing and Caving.
Our prices are FULLY INCLUSIVE. All accommodation, activities (day and evening), food, transport whilst you are with us, instruction and specialist equipment are all included in the price.